CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Report from Day 1

From Jessica:
Rachele this is my report for the first day... feel free to post it on the blog. Love the blog already by the way!

After my first day, I am in awe. I tend to let good habits slip away and I tend to not even realize I am doing it!

I am in awe that the human body is so resilient. That I have literally gone days without drinking water or eating anything nutritious and I still function... even function well.

Weight gain? Yes. Fatigue? Sure. Irritability and a host of other problems? Absolutely.

But I get out of bed, clean my house, play with my kids, eat, laugh, love, and all of it essentially running on empty.

But I went on a walk with Jennie tonight and we talked about what it means to be a good woman. We discussed possible pitfalls in her near adolescent future.

While we got our heart rates up, we also opened up to each other more than we have in a long time. And it opened my eyes to the haze I have been in. The survival mode I have surrendered to.

I am loving this challenge and am surprised how hard it was today. I got 8 points, on my first day. You would think I would get all 10.

So here is my report for the first day of the next six weeks of my life.

Thanks Jessica, You are awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment