CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Challenge (From Tiff's Perspective) :-)

Okay, I am so proud to have this first week under my belt.  Now that I have this little calendar and plan for a "better" me,  I just keep thinking, "I need to live this way for the rest of my life."  Don't get me wrong, it has been difficult.  Before, I was not getting even close to eight hours of sleep. This last week I have had to totally go out of my way to get those eight hours in.  Also, I decided to quit all caffienated sodas as my personal challenge.  I had to take an advil again even today for the headache!!!!  My cheat day tomorrow has kept me motivated.....seriously, but really, why couldn't I live this way all the time?  I have to admit, I feel GREAT (besides the caffiene headache).  I can totally tell a difference.  I am excited to see what the next five weeks will bring. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment