CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Week One (from Adele) *post edit*

I must admit,  sugar is defiantly one of my weaknesses.  That means that I have not gone at least 3 hours without having some.   Let me describe some for you, I would make a batch of cookies and eat the entire batch.  To say the least I had a rough few days.   But by the end of I really started to notice a difference.  Especially after my cheat day,  I could tell what I put in my body really translates into how I am feeling.   So today it felt great to be back to no sugar, and white flour, but am having a huge craving.  I found this recipe for blueberry muffins and its made with whole wheat flour and honey.   They are actually in the oven as I type this, so I am not sure how good they really are, but I thought I would share. 



2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup canola oil
3 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup honey
4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 cups blueberries

*Beat eggs.  Stir in milk and oil.  Mix in remaining ingredients, except blueberries, until moist.  Add blueberries and mix.  Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.  Makes 24 muffins.

I got it off of becomingbetty.blogspot.com

* Muffins weren't bad,  Very heavy though, so they will stick to your ribs for the most part of the morning.  They remind me very much of a bran muffin, with blueberries.   I probably would make them again.


2 comments:

Unknown

MMMMMM, those look good adele. How did they taste?

Unknown

Okay, just saw the snippet you wrote at the bottom....sorry.

Post a Comment