CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Keep It Up!

So it’s the start of Week 3! I know all of you are doing a great job. You all had great personal goals (being a better wife and mother, writing in my journal, quitting soda, etc.) I am feeling much better now that my headaches are gone (for the most part). I am still mad at myself for getting so addicted in the first place. If you fell a little behind last week on points, I am in the same boat. It is hard to get all your points when life gets crazy, but hang in there. I know that I am finding myself making better choices, and many of the cravings that I thought I couldn’t live without are getting less important. I have been asked who are the players, and what are we all playing for. So here is the list of those I have marked as paid.

Adele Heslington
Danjee Moser
Emily Welchman
Jessica Norton
Jessica Slade
Kirk McLaws
Laree Kilgore
Me
Tiffany Moser

If I am missing anyone, please let me know. I know that some are playing without $, that is cool too. So the grand prize would be 80% or $144 and second place (randomly drawn from those over 300 points) would be 20% or $36. Send in your numbers for weeks 1 and 2, I can keep track and post them.

1 comments:

Unknown

I missed my first point last week. :-( I was so sad. I have been perfect otherwise. I am making better choices for my "over all" health and it feels so good!

Post a Comment